- Rooms 3 & 4 occupy the same space. Adjacent rooms 2, 5, and 10 are connected to 3, while 6 is connected to 4. Heading east from 3 or 4 will take you to room 10. Heading north from 3 returns you to the inn.
- Rooms 10 & 11 occupy the same space. Heading north from 10 takes you to 7. Heading north from 11 returns to the inn. The treasure chest in room 10 holds moths, and the treasure chest in room 11 holds copper. Heading west from 10 takes you to 3. Heading west from 11 takes you to 4.
- Room 6 can only be accessed from room 4. Heading east from 6 is a one-way trip to 10. Heading west from 6 returns you to the inn.
- Room 7 can only be accessed from room 10. Going south from there takes you to room 11.
- Room 19 can only be accessed from a secret door found in room 11. Walking back through the west wall returns you to room 11.
- A secret door in the starting area leads to a hall full of Merlis' cats, and a chest full of silver.
- The winding passage in the southeast is full of bees, and leads to a collectable honeycomb which serves as a healing elixir.
- Room 9 is a laboratory, and here a guinea pig spontaneously explodes as you enter!
- Room 19 is a hidden closet with respawning magic serpents, and in the southeast corner there is a nearly invisible magic wand.
- Room 6 holds the best treasure in the level - a chest of 100 gold pieces.
|Room 20, south of room 21|
|Room 15, also south of room 21|
|Fighting a rat over moldy, stale bread|
|It's linear but can be confusing to navigate.|